Fri22Mar20195:30 pmStarr King UU Church 101 Fairgrounds Rd Plymouth, NH
PAREI Annual Business Meeting
Are you curious about the internal workings of PAREI and their membership services and programs: NH Solar Shares and Local Foods Plymouth? Do you want to learn more about how the organization is run? Would you like to volunteer to help us fundraise, run a membership event or someday serve on our board of directors? If so, this annual meeting, in particular, is the one to attend. (No RSVP necessary).
- 5:30-6:15pm – Potluck Dinner (bring an appetizer or main dish to share).
- BYOB 6:15pm Welcome – Peter Adams – Co Founder of PAREI The services and programs of PAREI
- 6:30pm Board of Directors Description – Doug Campbell, Outgoing Board President
- 6:40pm 2018 Financial Report and Accomplishments
- 7:00pm Roundtable Discussion
- Review of 2019 Goals
- A fun fundraising event New and different hands on membership workshop/event
- Creative ways to increase use of Local Foods Plymouth on-line and outdoor market
- 7:45pm Ice Cream Social - A big thanks to M & M Scoops of Plymouth, NH for their donation of of Vanilla and Graham Central Station ice cream. PAREI will provide the toppings!
- 8:00pm Year End Fundraising Letter Donor Raffle will take place. One name will be drawn to win a Tough Tested 20,000mAh Solar Powered Battery Bank with Flash Light.